That's why we have partnered with World Nomads Travel Insurance
to bring you an insurance package designed specifically for those who want to combine travelling with volunteering. Remember you do need Travel Insurance
with specific cover for volunteering. Standard 'backpacker' Travel Insurance
is not always sufficient, you need to get cover for your actual volunteer work, particularly if you are working with animals or doing hard physical labour. As a volunteer, you need flexibility to cover all sort of eventualities. We recommend that you get comprehensive Travel Insurance
before volunteering abroad. In addition, many of our hosts will not accept you onsite as a volunteer unless you have adequate insurance cover. Always read the small print and ask the insurer whats included before purchasing - better to be safe than sorry!
Why Travel Insurance - questions you need to ask?
- What happens if you get sick overseas?
- What happens if you need to cancel your flight?
- Getting robbed is scary enough, but what if you’re not covered?
- Volunteering can be great, but what if things go horribly wrong?
About World Nomads Travel Insurance
- Trusted reliable underwriters: WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need: WorldNomads.com provides cover for what's important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don't, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most: Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you're already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities: From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely: All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance: All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service: We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.