1) Beacon of Hope Uganda
Beacon of Hope Uganda designs and conducts programs which contribute to the welfare and social productivity of disadvantaged individuals and communities with an emphasis on children and youth.
2) Childline Uganda - Working with communities and local governments to help people lead better lives, both children and adults with HIV/AIDS and those affected through counseling, care and support by ensuring an efficient and friendly service provision to the community.
3) Michael's House - Providing support and medical assistance for the elderly.
5) Ruhanga Community Development Network
6) Aim for Restoration of Hope (AROH) - The main goal of AROH Uganda is to ensure the well being of orphaned children, and widows facing welfare problems, especially those affected by HIV/AIDS. Volunteers are welcome to support the work of the organization in a variety of roles.
7) Amani Baby Cottage - Amani Baby Cottage was established in 2003 to provide care for orphaned and abandoned children. The Cottage welcome volunteer who love God and love children.
8) Ediresa – A forward thinking organization with a broad range of projects.
1) Teach a Man to Fish
Teach a Man to Fish is an NGO that promotes a new approach to education in developing countries. We believe that education is the key to tackling global poverty. At the same time we challenge traditional education as we know it.
2) Hope Development Volunteers
Hope Development connects volunteer projects in Uganda, with willing volunteers abroad. They offer a variety of different volunteering opportunities, costing between $50 - $150 per week.
3) Northern Uganda Prevention of HIV/AIDS and Accidents Programme
Northern Uganda Drivers for Prevention of HIV/AIDS and Accidents Programme is aimed at increasing awareness, improving road safety, health and the community.
17) Another Hope Children's Ministry - The mission of the ministry is to bring hope by providing love and care in a Christian environment to orphaned and street children in Nansana West II, Wakiso District and the surrounding areas.
18) Ugunja Community Resource Centre
20) CYORF foundation for community development