1) Mkombozi – A lively Tanzanian organisation with a range of opportunities.
2) The Bethany Project - A small team of Christians working together to help the most vulnerable people in a rural area of Tanzania. Check out 'info. for volunteers' to find out about the project and how to get involved. There is the opportunity to meet members in the UK prior to the voluntary placement.
3) Ujamaa Hostel – A Volunteering Hostel that runs a number of volunteering programs in Arusha Tanzania Education and Skills training centres.
4) Oyster Worldwide
5) Trade Aid
6) Michael's House - Providing support and medical assistance for the elderly.
1) Maasai International Challenge Africa
Maasai International Challenge Africa places volunteers at different schools, hospitals, and orphanages in Tanzania. The program fees start at $500 for 4 weeks, up to $900 for 12 weeks. The costs are far less the longer you stay.
2) UTA Tanzania (one-off fee of $120 required)
6) Cadip - International work camps, which involve traveling and voluntary work for a period of 2-3 weeks.
7) Forever Angels Baby Home
8) Hostel Hoff
(http://www.hostelhoff.com/) – A Hostel for Volunteers that places people in free volunteering programs in Tanzania. Volunteers must pay for their accommodation, costing £300-400/month.
9) Personal Overseas Development