1) Dream Africa Care Foundation
Dream Africa Care Foundation will like to invite you to volunteer with us in any of our over-crowded and understaffed orphanages, schools and Clinics in Ghana.
Volunteers get free accommodation, aiport pick-up and orientation.
2) Petals Education Center
The Petals Education Center offers the opportunity to volunteers who wish to make a positive long term impact on the community to come up with their own creative project ideas.
Petals S.S.M.A.R.T. projects include teaching, film-making, drama, football coaching, construction, in addition to other activities to help the children and support the work of the center.
Volunteers are invited to lose themselves in Ghanaian culture. Min. two week commitment.
* Please note: This organization are currently working on a new website, which they expect to launch in early-2012. Until then, please direct communications to this email address: email@example.com
3) Community Aid Internatioal (CAIN)
Community Aid International (CAIN) is a local registered non profit non governmental community development organization.
Our volunteer opportunities give volunteers from all over the World the unique opportunity to participate in community development projects, have insights about rural communities and be part of the change process.
Our volunteer programs focus areas:
4) Foundation Human Nature – A medical care focused program with public health projects (e.g. waste management, promotion of gender equality, and educational support).
5) African Change International - Equipping children, particularly those living in the midst of poverty, disease and conflict, with skills in sports and also enhance the ICT literacy rate and educational level of disadvantaged youth.
6) Adullam Orphanage - Adullam Orphanage is a residential children’s home based in Obuasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. Although there is no formal volunteering program, the value of volunteers is made clear by Adullam, who readily welcome assistance (Ashanti Region).
7) Unite For Sight Ghana Project – An internationally renown project. Medical Volunteer focused, but also has project support opportunities.
A non-profit charity based in the North of Ghana that seeks to help achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) through volunteers.
2) Europe Africa Connection
Europe Africa Connection are dedicated to placing volunteers from Europe who want to travel throughout Africa and volunteer at projects, which are sustainable and worthwhile. They have a wide-range of opportunities available upon request, and a fee for their connection to these low-cost volunteering opportunities.
3) Rescue Centre for Orphans - Rescue, rehabilitation and empowerment of Children working in Cocoa Farms, Fishing Communities and sexually exploited women and children
4) Global Ghana Youth Network - Working in America (Maine) and West Africa (Ghana) to educate, empower, and inspire young people.
14) R.V.O Ghana